- Awards & Recognition
- Community Impact
- Policies & Practices
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Gender Equality
- Product Safety
- Celebrating the Best of the Best: 2019 P&G Best of Brand Awards
This week, we hosted our annual Best of Brand Awards during our North America Brand Summit to recognize the leaders and the brands that are delivering ground-breaking design, innovation, and strategy, enabling us to create irresistible
- P&G at the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Investor Conference
On Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at 8:40 a.m. ET, P&G’s Chief Brand Officer Marc Pritchard spoke to investors and analysts at the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Conference in New York.
- Celebrating Disability Together
Today P&G is celebrating International Day of Persons with Disabilities across our global sites.
- Doing Good Every Day – 2019 Citizenship Report
We have lots of good news to share – and it’s captured in one place – the 2019 Citizenship Report. Launched today, this annual report highlights the hero brands, people and prioritie
- Continuing Conversations on Race
Constructive dialogue on important issues is a critical step in creating solutions that improve life in communities around the world.
- P&G Purchases 100% Renewable Electricity in U.S., Canada and Western Europe
P&G achieved a significant 2020 sustainability goal ahead of schedule. We are proud to share that we are purchasing 100% renewable electricity in the U.S. and Canada, and extended it to Western Europe.
- P&G Announces Results for First Quarter of Fiscal 2020
P&G released results today for the first quarter of our 2020 fiscal year. Our focused strategies continue to drive improved results, with organic sales growth of 7%, and Core EPS of $1.37, up 22%.
- PANTENE AND PARTNER GLAAD SUPPORT THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY WITH “COMING OUT IS #BEAUTIFULGBTQ+”
For three decades, on October 11, the LGBTQ+ community and its allies have celebrated National Coming Out Day—a positive celebration of individuality and expression that encourages everyone to share their truth with the world and celebrate inclusivity.
- World Sight Day: P&G Brands Celebrate the Gift of Accessibility
On World Sight Day, we’re celebrating two brands who are giving the power of sight and greater accessibility back to our consumers with low to no vision.
- P&G’s FAMILY CARE BRANDS SHARE NEW SUSTAINABILITY GOALS FOCUSED ON FORESTRY
Just this week, P&G’s Family Care brands set new industry-leading commitments for their paper products to protect, grow, and restore forests globally. These new commitments span all P&G Family Care brands, including Charmin,
- A Remarkable First: Two CMOs Sit Down Sit Down for a Chat
What happens when a former CMO and a current CMO walk into a business school classroom? This isn’t the start of a joke
- P&G-led HolyGrail project Earns Top Honors at Packaging Europe’s Sustainability Awards
The multi-company collaborative venture also wins ‘Driving the Circular Economy’ category
- P&G, Global Citizen, and National Geographic Partner to ACTIVATE for Change
Procter & Gamble and National Geographic launch ACTIVATE today, a compelling six-part documentary series to spotlight global issues like extreme poverty, inequality and sustainability,
- P&G to Invest in FGV’s Remediation Efforts in Support of Human Rights
At P&G, respecting human rights is fundamental to how we manage our business. We support the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights and expect our business partners to operate in the same manner.
- P&G In The Making: We Filmed What a P&G Product Sees on its Way to You
At P&G, we love improving everyday life. But what gets us up in the morning is everything it takes to get there.
- P&G Presents at the Barclays Global Consumer Conference
On Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 8:15 a.m. ET, P&G’s Chairman, President and CEO David Taylor and Vice Chairman, Chief Operating Officer and CFO Jon Moeller were featured speakers at the Barclays Global Consumer Conference in Boston.
- First Look: P&G’s 2019 Annual Report
Released today as an online interactive experience, P&G’s 2019 Annual Report tells the story of how, as previously announced, we achieved the following during fiscal year 2019:
- P&G Announces Results for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2019
Today, P&G released results for the fourth quarter and full 2019 fiscal year. Our focus on superiority, productivity and improving P&G’s organization and culture continues to drive improved results.
- Signal Summit 2019: Building a Consumer Experience Company
Last week, innovation thought-leaders, disruptive founders and peer companies converged at P&G Cincinnati headquarters for the 8TH annual Signal Summit.
- Celebrating World Pride 2019 – How June is Fundamental to P&G Diversity & Inclusion
This year marks a milestone for Pride – both inside and outside P&G.
- Serving Our Tiniest Consumers: Meet Susan Ludwig
At P&G, our people are our greatest asset. This inspires our ongoing Living Legacies story series, where we share more about our employees and their journeys that lead to the development of our iconic brands and products.
- Reimagining Creativity: Highlights from P&G's Presence at Cannes 2019
The 66th Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity is in the books, with P&G leaving an indelible mark as a result of our 17th consecutive trip to the South of France.
- P&G Tackles Gender Bias at Women Deliver 2019
Last week, more than 8,000 gender equality changemakers—from world leaders and activists to journalists and academics—convened in Vancouver, Canada, for the Women Deliver 2019 Conference
- RECAP: P&G Presents at the Deutsche Bank Global Consumer Conference
On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 8:30 AM CEST (Central European Summer Time) P&G’s Vice Chairman & Chief Financial Officer Jon Moeller was a featured speaker at the Deutsche Bank Global Consumer Conference in Paris, France.
- Olay To Become the First Mass Retail Skincare Brand to Test Refillable Packaging
Announced by Marc Pritchard, Chief Brand Officer of P&G, and Virginie Helias, Chief Sustainability Officer of P&G, at the 2019 Sustainable Brands Conference on June 5 in Detroit, Olay will pilot a new way of shopping for skincare
- Get a Sneak Peek at P&G’s Presence at the Sustainable Brands Detroit Conference
At P&G, we have a responsibility to make the world better through our products, and through the positive impact we can have in the communities where we live and work worldwide.
- P&G Maintains Elite Status as a Gartner Supply Chain Master
In its 15th annual Supply Chain Top 25 rankings report, leading industry consulting firm Gartner once again named P&G among its Supply Chain Masters
- Living Legacies Series: Meet Paul Sagel, Co-Creator of Crest Whitestrips
Paul Sagel, a Victor Mills Society Research Fellow in P&G’s Oral Care organization, still smiles when he recalls that time in his career when consumers were writing the CEO, beaming about a new product on the market that was transforming
- P&G Announces Results for Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2019
Today, P&G released results for the third quarter of P&G’s 2019 fiscal year, delivering another quarter of strong organic sales growth.
- Marc Pritchard on 5 Actions P&G is Taking to Improve the Media Supply Chain
The next great revolution in using technology to make people’s lives better is underway, but along with this are potential pitfalls that can’t be ignored: data misuse and privacy breaches, transparency lapses, fraud, brand safety and more.
- P&G Announces New Global Commitment to Reduce Plastic
When P&G announced our Ambition 2030 sustainability goals in April 2018, we included several global goals for packaging, including 100% recyclable or reusable packaging by 2030.
- #WeSeeEqual Forum Features Top Change Agents for Gender and Intersectional Equality
As part of our long-standing focus on gender and intersectional equality, P&G ushered in International Women’s Day with the We See Equal Forum at the Cincinnati Headquarters on Tuesday, March 5.
- Highlights from P&G's Presentation at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) Conference
On Thursday, February 21, 2019, P&G’s Vice Chairman and CFO Jon Moeller spoke with investors and analysts at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) Conference, a high-profile meeting of investors and analysts who follow consumer goods companies.
- P&G Honors Top Suppliers Powering Supply Network Transformation
Yesterday, the best of the best from among P&G’s 50,000 diverse global suppliers came together once again for P&G’s External Business Partner Awards.
- P&G Announces Results for Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2019
Today, we released results for the second quarter of P&G’s 2019 fiscal year.
- We’ll See You at CES!
Life and laboratory will collide at P&G’s LifeLab, January 8-11 at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
- P&G Partners with Hello Sunshine and Together Live to Elevate Female Voices
At P&G, we aspire to build a better world for us all – a world free from gender bias, and a world with equal representation and an equal voice for all individuals.
- The Envelope, Please: Introducing P&G’s 2018 Best of Brand Award Winners
Last week, we recognized and celebrated P&G people and brands at the 2018 Best of Brand Awards and Brand Mastery Society Induction.
- Waves of Change: P&G Teams Up with Circulate Capital to Combat Ocean Plastic Pollution
P&G’s global commitment to be a force for good and a force for growth includes our environmental commitments such as reducing our carbon footprint, using sustainable technology, and doing our part to stop the flow of plastic into our oceans.
- Innovation in the Air: Meet P&G Master Perfumer Rafael Trujillo
If you’ve ever uncapped a bottle of Tide, you’ve experienced the work of Rafael Trujillo, the lead perfumer on the Original Tide scent.
- P&G Announces Results for First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2019
Today, we released results for the first quarter of P&G’s 2019 fiscal year.
- P&G and Always Stand in Support of Girls Education and Equality on International Day of the Girl
At P&G, we're committed to creating a world where women and girls have equal opportunity and an equal voice.
- In Case You Missed It: Highlights from P&G at Global Citizen Week
Last week, trailblazers from around the world came together in New York City for Global Citizen Week, an annual event that coincides with the 73rd Session of the UN General Assembly,
- Eyes on the Consumer, Hands on the Keyboard
Highlights of P&G Chief Analytics & Insights Officer Kirti Singh’s Keynote at the 2018 ANA Data & Measurement Conference
- P&G Presents at the Barclays Global Consumer Conference
On Thursday, September 6, P&G’s Chief Financial Officer Jon Moeller was a featured speaker at the Barclays Global Consumer Conference in Boston.
- P&G 2018 Annual Report
P&G’s 2018 Annual Report is available now at www.pg.com/annualreport2018.
- P&G Announces Results for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 on July 31
On Tuesday, July 31, P&G announced results for the Company’s fourth quarter and fiscal year 2018.
- In Case You Missed It: Highlights from Signal P&G 2018
In Case You Missed It: Highlights from Signal P&G 2018
- P&G CEO Challenge Winners Break Stereotypes
P&G celebrated the winners of its first-ever global CEO Challenge on July 18, 2018 during the company’s annual Signal conference in Cincinnati.
- Pride Month in Pictures
In recent weeks, P&G people from all over the world have showed up in large numbers to help spread the company's unified message of 'LOVE OVER BIAS' and express their enthusiastic appreciation and support for the LGBT+ community.
- P&G at the 2018 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity
P&G’s Tide and “The Talk” Win Big at the 2018 Festival while our leadership voice was heard on Gender Equality, Diversity and the Mass Disruption of Brand Building
- Every Month is Pride Month
At P&G, Pride is much more than just a month-long celebration. For decades, our commitment to diversity and inclusion has been unwavering.
- P&G and INROADS Build a Legacy
P&G began working with INROADS in the 1980’s with the goal to grow and develop talented, diverse youth in the U.S. Students of varied cultural backgrounds have joined P&G as Interns and worked across all functions and business sectors.
- P&G Reaffirmed as a Gartner 2018 Supply Chain Master
P&G’s supply chain excellence has been externally recognized by Gartner, a leading industry consulting firm, with the release of its 2018 Supply Chain Top 25 rankings.
- P&G Announces Results for Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2018
Today, P&G announced results for the third quarter of the Company’s 2018 fiscal year.
- "Naturally" Innovative
Every day, we continue to develop new products that increase the relevance of our brands to the ‘naturals’ shopper and the environmentally-conscious consumer.
- P&G Joins LeanIn.org to Raise Awareness of Gender Pay Gap
April 10 is Equal Pay Day in the U.S., which marks how far women had to work into 2018 to catch up with what men earned in 2017 alone.
- P&Ger Marc Van Rafelghem Reflects on the Resilience that Comes through Challenges
As an accomplished Ph.D. scientist who’s had a rewarding 30-year P&G career, Marc Van Rafelghem is no stranger to rejection, hardship, and life-altering twists and turns. His story will inspire you.
- P&G Hosts #WeSeeEqual Forum with Katie Couric
Ahead of International Women's Day on March 8, P&G and Seneca Women co-hosted special event about Gender Equality featuring a discussion with Katie Couric
- In Case You Missed It: Recap of P&G's Presentation at Today's CAGNY Conference
Today, P&G CEO David Taylor and CFO Jon Moeller talked to investors and analysts at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) Conference about our continued progress on P&G's strategy to deliver balanced growth and shareholder value.
- Five P&G Products Comprise List of the Top 31 Products of the Year
In its 2018 Product of the Year USA study and ranking, Kantar TNS named five P&G products among its line-up of the 31 most industry-advancing, innovative products launched within the previous year.
- This P&G Lima Plant Technician Took a Different Way Home that Saved a Life
Shantel McLellan—a Technician at our plant in Lima, Ohio—spontaneously decided to take a different route home after picking up her daughters one day last Fall.
- P&G Announces Results for Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2018
Today, P&G announced results for the second quarter of the Company’s 2018 fiscal year.
- Safety is No Laughing Matter
CEO David Taylor shares perspective on P&G’s efforts to keep people safe and encourage good decisions by teens and young adults.
- P&G Korea Employees Help Carry Olympic Torch
With just days to go until the PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics, excitement is building across the P&G world. One particular site played a momentous role on January 6, serving as a team to help carry the Olympic torch across the country.
- German Sustainability Partner to Launch First Head & Shoulders Shampoo Bottle with 20% Beach Plastic
Our Head & Shoulders brand kicked off 2018 with a new collaboration with an industry partner. At the German Sustainability Congress in December 2017, P&G proudly announced a partnership with REWE Group to launch the first recyclable shampoo bottle
- P&G to Give $10 Million to Cincinnati Cancer Center
P&G recently announced a gift that will positively impact countless families around the region. The Company has committed to give $10 million to support cancer research and outcomes across the Cincinnati area in support of the Cincinnati Cancer Center
- The Envelope, Please: Introducing P&G’s 2017 Best of Brand Award Winners
Last week, P&G recognized and celebrated nine of our brand teams from around the world whose results from last fiscal year were best-in-class at delivering value to our consumers and shareholders.
- P&G Presents at the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Conference
On November 15 at the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Conference, P&G’s Vice Chairman and CFO Jon Moeller highlighted the progress the Company is achieving through its winning strategy.
- House Bill a Positive Step Toward U.S. Corporate Tax Reform
At P&G, we have long believed that U.S. tax reform is crucial for both our company and the U.S. economy.
- Life After Maria
Now more than a month since Hurricane Maria, one P&Ger in Puerto Rico describes the determination she sees in the face of Maria’s devastation.
- Inclusion Drives Innovation
P&Gers working hard every day to make P&G a more inclusive workplace for people with disabilities
- When a Community Gives Back
P&G Headquarters Thanks Hometown for Voting Blue
- P&Gers Team Up with Living Lands & Waters to Beautify Cincinnati
For the second year in a row, nearly 100 P&Gers rolled up their sleeves and joined Living Lands & Waters to help clean up trash along Cincinnati's picturesque Ohio Riverbank.
- Enriching Lives: P&G Marks 20 Years Serving the Su Casa Hispanic Center
Each year from mid-September to mid-October, it’s National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States—a time when we recognize the heritage of Hispanic and Latino Americans
- P&G Presents at the Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference
At the Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference, P&G’s Chairman of the Board, President and CEO David Taylor and Vice Chairman and CFO Jon Moeller highlighted the strong results and progress the Company is achieving through its winning strategy.
- P&G Researchers Invent Breakthrough Technology that Will Revolutionize the Recycling Industry
P&G and PureCycle Technologies recently hosted a ribbon-cutting for a plant that will use a P&G-invented technology with the potential to revolutionize plastics recycling.
- The Night One 21.6oz Bottle of Dawn Did the Dishes for an Entire New Jersey Town
Family dinners are an opportunity for families to unplug and reconnect on things that are important, but dinners also mean doing the dishes.
- P&G 2017 Annual Report
P&G’s annual report is available now online
- P&G and Cincinnati Host 37th Annual National Veterans Wheelchair Games
P&G recently co-presented the 37th National Veterans Wheelchair Games in Cincinnati
- P&G Recognizes its Champions and Change Agents in Diversity & Inclusion
On August 3, P&Gers from all over the world converged in Cincinnati to be part of the Company's 4th Annual Global Diversity & Inclusion Awards.
- P&G Announces Results for Fiscal Year 2017
Today, P&G announced results for fiscal year 2017.
- P&G Pakistan Pours Hope into Karachi Communities
The P&G Children’s Safe Drinking Water program will deliver clean drinking water to slum communities reaching an estimated 7,000 people this summer.
- #SignalPG Helps P&G “Do-Lean-Pivot-and-Do-Again”
P&Gers and partners converged in Cincinnati to experience P&G's 6th Annual Signal conference.
- Creativity + Responsibility
Highlights from P&G’s Presence at the 2017 Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity
- P&G Presents at the Deutsche Bank Global Consumer Conference
Earlier today P&G’s Chief Financial Officer Jon Moeller was a featured speaker at the Deutsche Bank Global Consumer Conference in Paris
- Embracing Pride Every Day
Perspective from P&G Chief Diversity Officer William Gipson
- VIDEO: Meet Wanda, a P&G Shareholder for More than 60 Years
Today we announced that P&G’s Board of Directors declared an increased quarterly dividend of $0.6896 per share, payable on or after May 15, 2017.
- In Case You Missed It: P&G Presents at CAGNY Conference
Today, P&G’s Chief Financial Officer Jon Moeller presented at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference (CAGNY), an annual meeting of investors and analysts who follow consumer goods companies.
- Message in a Bottle
Last year at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, the Ellen MacArthur Foundation challenged the world to drive greater recovery and reuse of plastics.
- Replay: P&G Announces Results for the Second Quarter of Fiscal 2017
Today, we announced results for the second quarter of P&G’s 2017 fiscal year.
- Ageless: How Olay Scientists Are Uncovering the Secrets to Younger-Looking Skin
Scientific advances are helping women enjoy longer, healthier and more active lives.
- Always Discreet Helps Make Bladder Leaks Feel Like No Big Deal
Bladder sensitivity is a widespread issue among women, but many who suffer from it are too embarrassed to discuss it with their doctor.
- Pampers: The Birth of P&G’s First 10-Billion-Dollar Brand
Decades of Innovation Have Improved Life for Parents, Babies
- Earth Day 2016: Everyday Changes That Make a World of Difference
At P&G, environmental stewardship is deeply rooted in our Purpose, Value & Principles.
- The Power of 10: Transforming Lives with 10 Billion Liters of Clean Drinking Water
Today, in Mexico City and around the world, we're celebrating the Power of 10 as the P&G Children’s Safe Drinking Water Program (CSDW) has reached an important milestone – 10 billion liters of clean drinking water
- The Power of Clean Water: World Water Day 2016
Each year on March 22, we join with the international community to celebrate World Water Day
- Making a House a Home: P&G and Habitat for Humanity Celebrate 10 Years of Work Together
What began as a grassroots volunteer program with Habitat for Humanity in a small U.S. town in 2005 has grown to be a global partnership in 18 countries around the world.
- P&G's Fairy Brand Breaks Another World Record with “Bake-A-Wish”
For the past 11 years, our Fairy Dishwashing Liquid brand in the United Kingdom has supported the Make-A-Wish? UK Foundation
- Our New Hyderabad Plant Is Off to a Remarkable Start
Last year, P&G broke ground on a new manufacturing facility on the outskirts of Hyderabad, India—a thriving metropolis that’s also home to Google and Microsoft’s India operations.
- Always/Whisper Encourages Girls to Keep Playing #LikeAGirl
How many times have we all heard comments like “Girls shouldn’t play that sport”?
- Women's Forum of New York Recognizes P&G for Board Diversity
Yesterday, P&G was one of more than 140 top companies recognized by the Women’s Forum of New York at its third biennial Breakfast of Corporate Champions for gender diversity on its Board of Directors.
- P&G Receives Prestigious Catalyst Award
Recognized for expanding opportunities for women and business globally
- Always: We Believe No Girl Should Lose Confidence at Puberty
There are 1.2 billion adolescents in the world, with an estimated 50 million girls starting puberty each year.
- DiversityInc and AAPD Recognize P&G for Diversity Efforts
P&G Ranks in Top Ten on DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity List
- A Renewed Commitment to Respect Human Rights
Today, we're announcing a renewed commitment to respect human rights and our policies related to corporate social responsibility.
- Gartner Names P&G for a Second Year to its Elite Supply Chain Master Status
For the second consecutive year, Gartner named P&G a Supply Chain Master in its 2016 Supply Chain Top 25 rankings.
- Watch the Video: P&G Named a Best Company for Multicultural Women
Through our brands, and as a company, P&G aspires to empower women and girls everywhere.
- June 2015 Awards Recognize P&G’s Leadership in Diversity & Inclusion, Supplier Excellence and Employment for New Grads
Here's an extensive list of Company and individual awards and recognition we’ve received over the past month.
- May 2015 Awards Recognize P&G Innovation, Partnerships & Social Responsibility
Here’s a summary of awards P&G and our people received during the month of May from...
- Recent P&G Recognitions in Product Innovation, Diversity, Workplace Excellence
Here's an overview of some recently-announced awards and recognitions for P&G.